The fiber optical cross connection cabinet is an outdoor optical
equipment that is especially designed for outdoor optical nodes in
- Specs: 144 cores, 288 cores, 576 cores.
- Stainless steel plate body ensures excellent performance of
anti-erosion, aging resistance and pleasing appearance.
- Protection grade: IP65. With good performance of dust-proof, water
proof, damp proof and theft proof.
- Structure of cabinet: Double-layered with round angles; high
performance heat insulation material is filled between the two
layers, which has good heat insulation effect and is condensation
- Special door seal and water proof three point door locks ensures
the safety of the fibers.
- Use splicing & distribution integration module.
- Accommodates SC, FC and ST adapters.
- With secure and reliable fastening and grounding protection devices
for the optic fiber.
- The cabinet has functions of cable termination, as well as fiber
distribution, splice, storage and dispatch.
- Adapter panel slants on the operation facia will prevent eyes from
being scorched by laser light as well as ensuring the bending
curvature radius of the jumper wire.
- Applicable to strap-shaped and non-strap shaped fibers
- Built-in direct splice unit provides direct splicing function.
- Multiple installation options: floor installation, wall
installation, overhead installation
- Operating temperature: -40°c～+60°c
- RH(relative humidity): ≤ 95% (at temperature: 40°c)
- Atmospheric pressure: 70~ 106kpa
- Storage temperature: -40°c～+60°c
- Isolation resistance: ≥20000MΩ/500V(DC)
- Anti-voltage strength: ≥3000V(DC)/1min, without breakdown or
- Each surface of the cabinet can bear a vertical pressure over 980N.
The outermost part of the door can bear a vertical pressure over
200N when the door is open.
- Insertion loss: 1.31, 1.55um LD light source. Single mode≤0.18dB,
- Return loss: 1.31, 1.55um LD light source. Single mode PC≥45dB,