The FTP box is a wall mounted optical fiber termination box, widely
used in FTTH. It can accommodate FC,SC adaptors.
Capacity: 2 cores, 4 cores, 12 cores
Material:ABS flame retardant polymer alloy ensures the body strong
- The FTP box serves for inlet of indoor fiber optic cable and
bow-type drop cable, and protection of fiber optic cable. It can
protect the fiber cable terminal from being affected by the
- The box has the function of cable terminal installation, fiber
storage and cable distribution.
- The box is with small size and light weight. Its mechanical
structure is reliable for any operation, such as replacement,
storage and transportation.
- Service life: over 20 years.
1. Flame retardance: use ABS flame retardant polymer alloy,
compliant with industrial standard, anti-aging agent added.
2. Operating temperature: -5°c～+40°c
3. RH (relative humidity): ≤ 85% (at temperature: 30°c)
4. Atmospheric pressure: 70~ 106kpa
5. Anti-voltage strength: ≥3000V (DC)/1min, without breakdown or
6. Isolation resistance: ≥1000MΩ/500V(DC)