Power System of High Performance and High Reliability
STC-CPL4860ER Embedded DC Telecom Power System
Input: 220VAC; Output: 48VDC ; Power: 3210W
1. General Description:
The STC-CPL4860ER Embedded DC Telecom Power System is a DC UPS
product mainly applied in telecom field such as mobile
communication, satellite communication ground station, microwave
communication power supply, program controlled exchanger etc.
(1) Application: mobile communication, satellite communication
ground station, microwave communication, program controlled
(2) Input/Output: AC/DC
(3) Structure: 19” standard rack type (height: 1U)
(4) Power: 60A (2880W)
(5) Frequency: high ferquency
(6) Type: embedded
(1) Adoption of active power factor compensation technology with
(2) Wide operating range of AC input voltage: 90～290VAC.
(3) Adoption of softswitch tech with efficiency of 92% or above.
(4) Perfect battery management, including functions: LVLD&BLVD,
secondary power down, temperature compensation, auto equalizing
charge and float charge control, auto voltage adjustment, battery
capacity calculation, online battery test etc.
(5) Hot - swappable, replacement time< 1min.
(6) Network design: including multiple types of communication
interfaces (such as RS485, dry contact), supporting local and
remote monitor and control.
(7) Excellent lightning proof design applicable to areas with
(8) Perfect fault protection and fault alarm function.
(9) Front panel for operation and maintenance.
4. Technical Parameters:
Rated Input Voltage
AC Input Range
Max. Input Current
AC Input Frequency
Rated Output Voltage
Output Voltage Range
Rated Output Current
Max. Output Power
1 way load output
1 way batery output
Wire Connection Mode
front wiring connection
Including RS485 Communicaiton Interface
Automatic current sharing
The bus can realize parallel connection through current sharing.
remote comtrol on/off
dormancy energy saving function
﹣40℃ - ﹢70℃
input over/under voltage protection
output over voltage protection
output over current protection
over temperature alarm and protection
soft start function
Input - output 3000VAC/10mA/1min, no arc, no break down.
Input - output 2500VAC/10mA/1min, no arc, no break down.
Output-cabinet 500VAC/10mA/1min no arc, no break down.
≤6KG (including rectifier modules)
44mm (H)×482.6mm (W)×255mm (D)