The DDTE022-1 Telecom Tower Enclosure is mainly used in wireless
communication base station, such as 3G system,
communication/network integrated service, access/transmission
switching station, emergency communication/transmission, etc.
The cabinet, made of galvanized steel, is divided into equipment
compartment and battery compartment. The right part of the cabinet
is equipment compartment, which is separated from the battery
compartment for heat insulation of the equipment space. The left
compartment is battery compartment which is used for installing
batteries. The cabinet body has heat insulation foam, which can
keep the temperature inside the cabinet. The cabinet also has roofs
which is sun proof and water proof. There’re ventilations for
releasing harmful gas generated by the batteries.
The cabinet door uses embedded structure. The door opening angle is
larger than 110° and the door limit device can limit the opening
angle. The lock is theftproof three point lock. There’s open door
alarm sensor, which works together with the environment monitoring
(1) The cabinet is dustproof, sunproof and rainproof, which is used
in outdoor environment. The protection level is IP55.
(2) Three cooling options for the cabinet: fans, heat exchanger or
(3) -48V lamp is installed inside the cabinet.
(4) The cabinet is installed with Environment Monitoring Unit, door
alarm, temperature and humidity sensor, smoke sensor, water sensor
etc., which can work together to monitor the inside environment of
(5) The layout of the cabinet is reasonable, which will facilitate
cable access, fixing and grounding. There’re entrance holes
individually for power cable, signal cable and optical cable.
(6) All the cables used in the cabinet are made from flame
(7) Cabinet size can be custom made.
(1) Applicable environment conditions:
Environment temperature: -40°C ~ + 60°C
Environment humidity (RH): ≤95% (at + 40°C)
Air pressure: 70kPa ~ 106kPa
(2) Material: hot dip galvanized steel
(3) Surface treatment: degreasing, derusting, rustproof phosphating
(or galvanizing), powder coated.
(4) Cabinet load bearing: ≥600kg
(5) Ingress Protection: IP55
(6) Flame retardance: comply with GB5169.7 test A
(7) Insulation resistance: the insulation resistance between
grounding devices and cabinet body parts is not lower than
(8) Withstand voltage: the withstand voltage between grounding
devices and cabinet body parts is not lower than 3000V(DC)/1min.
(9) Mechanical strength: each surface can bear upright
pressure＞980N; after the door is open, its outer end can bear
upright pressure ＞200N.